Short Himachal( 5 Nights/6 Days)
- Music system in the vehicle as per the availability but not allowed in some
states. Government rules as applicable.
- In Hill area, A/C will be switched off temporarily. Technical faults are
- Destinations are allowed as mentioned in program. To add any other destination will
Surely lead to increase the tour cost.
- After confirmation, trip duration can`t minimized. Only can maximized the same trip
Against additional tour cost as actual as per the availability.
- Welcome drink on Arrival.
- Meals as per plan.
- Base Category room is provided in all Hotels.
- If the mention Hotel is not available we will provide you similar hotels.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Daily driver charges and fuel charges.
- All toll taxes, parking and state taxes.
- Vehicle maintenance charges.
- RohtaangPass .
- Monument and camera fees of any kind.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation
- Strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry Charges, Soft / Hard Drinks.
- Charity / Donation, Meals etc.
- Government Service Tax @ 4.50%.
- Driver tipping.
Pick from Delhi Railway station/Airport. After meet & greet services proceed to Shimla, perched at 7000 feet above sea level, The heady combinations of Chill mountain air, orchards and colonial charms still make Shimla a dream get away. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit Mall Road. Night stay in Shimla.
Morning proceed for sightseeing tour of Shimla sight seen or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass - windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 185 0‘s.
Afternoon excursion to Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna. Also visit Fagu, . Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit mall road and shopping. Night stay in Shimla.
After breakfast drive to Manali. Keep your cameras ready, there are many scenic spots as you pass by Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehramaidan etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit mall road. Night stay in Manali.
Morning proceed for a half day tour of Manali visiting Hadimba Devi Temple – built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery, and Roerich art Gallery. In the afternoon half day tour of Naggar Castle and local Bazar. Night stay in Manali.
After breakfast, leave for snow point along the Rohtang road. Carry warm clothes like hand gloves, muffler, sweater, shawl, socks & sports shoes etc. Enroute overcoats and shoes are available on hire. Please note that Rohtang Pass (altitude 3940 mts.) is actually 51 kms far from Manali, due to heavy snow covering the road, this pass is not accessible almost for 8 months leave for Snow Point, Full day to enjoy at this beautiful point. Night stay in Manali.
Early morning around 7a.m drive to Delhi with sweet memories of your tour..