- 06 Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing / MAP Basis on the above mentioned Hotels / HB.
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera for Arrival & Departure from Srinagar International Airport to Hotel / HB & vice versa
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya temple
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera for Full day excursion trip to Sonamarg; Transfers from Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg & back
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat)
- All applicable taxes including VAT on F&B
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival & Departure by our Rep
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages etc
- Entrance fee / Local Guide / Hot lunch at any place during the tour
- Any other services not mentioned in above inclusions
- Cable Car / Pony ride in Pahalgam / Gulmarg / Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in vehicle in internal area of Pahalgam / Gulmarg / Sonamarg due to union restrictions
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for Srinagar. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at HB
Transfers from Srinagar to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. On arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
In Pahalgam. Day free at leisure to explore local surrounding on own. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, transfer towards Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 150 Kms from Pahalgam at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the Vscenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Transfers from Gulmarg to Srinagar. Upon reaching, visit Mogul Gardens "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard & on return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Overnight at the Hotel
In time transfer to airport to connect the flight for onwards destination. END OF OUR SERVICES