South & Middle Andamans Tour 8 Nights & 09 Days
- Corbyns cove Beach & Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
- Visit Ross Island and North Bay [Coral Island]
- Havelock Radha Nagar
- Havelock Elephant Beach
- Neil Island – Bharatpur Beach, Siatapur Beach, Laxmanpur Baech,
- Baratang Day Trip with Lime stone Caves and Mud Volcano,
- Rangat and Diglipur
04 Nights Port Blair, 02 Nights Diglipur, 01 Night Havelock, 01 Night Neil
- AC Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast.
- AC Vehicle for Entire Trip including Airport Pick & Drop as per the itinerary only.
- Havelock / Neil by Luxury Cruise if not operated then we will provide you Govt. ferry’s
- All Entry permits, Entry tickets, Parking charges, Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Local Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Andaman special drink on arrival.
- Departure day complimanty tour is Marina Park , Gandhi Park ,Water Sports complex.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, beverages, etc.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Guide, Glass bottom boat rides, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Guide at Cellular Jail and Ross Island will cost extra.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional sightseeing charges or extra usage of vehicle.
- Any additional charges arising due to natural calamities, political disturbances, VIP movement, etc.
- GST is 5% extra on total billing.
Our representative will receive you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort to the hotel, he will also assist you to do hotel check-in formalities. After check-in and little relax, you will be taken to the following places.
Samudrika Museum: It is run by the Indian Navy. The museum has seven sections presenting Geographical information, Marine life, Archaeology and people of Andaman. It has a good collection of shells, corals and a few colorful fishes.
Anthropological Museum:It was started in the year 1975-76. It illustrates the four Negrioto Tribes of the Andamaneseviz; the Jarawas, Sentinels, Great Andamanese, the Onges and two Mongoloid tribes of the Nicobar Viz; the Nicobariese and the Shompens. It not only describes the life style of the nomadic tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Island but also defines their stage by stage development till the present age. The articles on display are the various handicrafts, tools, weapons, arts and crafts, and photographs etc.
Chatham Saw Mill:It is one of the oldest and largest Saw Mill in Asia lying on the tiny island connected by a bridge over a stretch of sea-water. It was set up in1883. It is owned by the government. It is still using the machinery set up initially by the British for wood processing. It was targeted by the invading Japanese forces in March 1942.
Fisheries Museum:It has 350 different species of marine life. The different kinds of marine life on display have been collected from the Bay of Bengal and the Indo-Pacific Ocean. It is situated adjacent to the Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex, Port Blair.
Cellular Jail:This historic building was built in the 19th century to look like a wheel with seven spokes. Today only three wings of the seven remain. It took 10 years to complete. It is called ‘Cellular’ because it is “Cells beyond Cells”.
Sound & Light Show:At the National Memorial ‘Cellular Jail’ you can attend the Sound & Light Show where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises, presented in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
- North Bay: It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breath taking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay
Note :- Water sports are at own cost our packages dose not includes any kind of water sports
Ross Island: It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
Early morning starts your trip visit lime stone cave at Tribal Reserve area Baratang then reach to Diglipur night stay at Diglipur.
Lime Stone Cave: They are located 15 mints away by sea from Baratang Jetty. We can reach there by”dongis” or small boats. The journey enthralls everyone as it takes you underneath the dense forest of mangroves plantation.
Note: - Please do carry sufficient water along with you.
After breakfast, leaving for Arial Bay Harbor to Take a Boat to visit to ROSS AND SMITH Islands a twin island bridgedby a white sandy beach, after lunch visit to Danni Nallah beach, Aamkunj beach and night stay at Diglipur.
On the way to Port Blair visit the Tribal Reserve Area Baratang, Mud valcano, then get back to Port Blair and Hotel checkin.
Mud Volcano (Jalki): The mud volcanoes have erupted so sporadically with recent eruption I n 2005, believed to have been associated with the 2004 earthquake. The natives of this island call it “Jalki”. The mud volcanoes squirt little fountains of mud.
In the morning you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board Luxury cruise (1 ½ hrs) or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will take you to Havelock Island.
Havelock Island: The Island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.
At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to check in at your pre booked hotel / resort @ Havelock, and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach, Overnight stay at Havelock
This Island is located at a distance of around 10kms from the Havelock or 30 mints boat ride from the jetty. It is known for its beautiful corals and exotic life. Here one can enjoy the Water sports, snorkellingetc, but the expense will be borne by the tourists.
Neil: Havelock harbor for catching a cruzz to Neil Island then visit the Bharathpur and Laxmanpur are some of the best beaches to explore, then going to 1no. Beach, 2no.Beach, Sitapurbeach.Overnight stay at Neil.
After Breakfast (depending upon the ferry timings) we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colours of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat.
After breakfast as per your flight timing will transfer to Airport with unlimited memories...
Above is just a quote, no rooms Have been blocked, rooms are subjected to availability only,
- Since Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Island is under restricted area category please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travelers issued from competent authorities.
- Check Out Time At Most Of The Hotel In Portblair / Havelock Is 0900hrs, Late Check Out As Per Availability Only, Although Guarantee Check Out Is Possible Paying 50% Of The Room Charges
- Our Executive will hold the placard our side the Airport exit gate
- We do not book any of our clients to Havelock in Government ferry, until and unless there if there is an emergency or disruption we may shift the guest to Government ferry to Neil and Havelock Island.
- Issues regarding child age to be settled with Hotels directly.
Note: Neil island tour from Havelock is purely subjected to weather condition and availability of ferry, if not the guest will be taken back to port blair and a alternative sightseeing.